15 April 2011

FB Status Part Two - Relationship

This is what i meant...or this article said about MAKE UP YOUR MIND.


Single?..... In A Relationship?....Married?...It's Complicated?...Single Again?....Unknown?...Dan lain-lain? 3 status terakhir memang tiada dalam FB tapi aku rasa FB patut buat satu column yang boleh owner tulis sendiri ikut suka hati dorang. Mine? I'll choose WHAT DO I CARE TELLING YOU MY STATUS?

And just then, i have to APPROVE my sister's request to BE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH HER. Oh, Gosh! Melanggar prinsip hidup aku sungguh iaitu something about me kept inside, wad-de-hesh telling d' whole world about it? Yikes~



And, great news. One of my friends finally choose to jump in a relationship after all this years! Cross my finger, pray and hoping that his status will move forward to Engaged and then Married. Pls, Mal! =). And how UPSI will miss you, casanova! Hahahaha! Girls out there, he's taken!




Oyeah!

Sekuel :
1) FB Status Part One

No comments:

Post a Comment