04 August 2008

Announcement of The Month!

Announcement..
Attention! Attention!

(OMG, I just can hold it to myself any longer! So sorry for making these kind of announcement. It does attract you guys, doesn’t it? Huahuahua..)

Okey!
(That’s it…. Hah? That’s it…? Surely, someone wud be killed today by bulldozer! Hahaha..)

The end - applause everyone!

****************************************************************************************************
Chop! Chop!

Sorry..kinda bengong today. Cuti lama sangat kot, since last Friday plus got to be nurse to my whole family yg tetiba demam berjemaah. Worstly, Mama and Papa demam serentak!

Plus, Amin and Ainol yang baru kebah demam and demanding :
1. KFC - kentang putar " saiz besar, ye Long.."
2. Vitagen - for the whole weekend ( nak warna ungu je - GRAPE la! )
3. Picit kepala - kne lemah lembut. Nanti tempurung kelapa eh..kepala pecah!
4. Malam - nak makan laksa. Nasi Ayam + percik shj. Air kelapa, xnak ice, nk banyak2 kelapa! AND don’t forget murtabak ayam kedai Pak Ali tepi org jual buah-buahan.
(Trully, aku beli kat kdai Along, depan kedai org jual sayur!) And they ate it, happily!Without knowing anything!

Yang penting, sebab dorang demam berjemaah, so just aku, Aty and Bella yang habiskan durian-durian tu. (Malam tu mmg aku tak leh tido! Seriously..babe!)

Dgn Aty gak la, aku gi Nagoya and sambar another 2pairs of baju kurung (even I hve send to Kak Limah 3 pairs of baju kurung for Raya.Hehehe!) Yuhuu..these coming Syawal I’ll have F.I.V.E pairs of baju kurung! Erk! I never had more than 2 pairs before! Blue(2), pinky+purple, green and red! Huahuahua! Can’t believe it..! Just like a celebrity..kihkihkih!

And..at last the moment is come!
Presented to you, the real announcement!

Ladies and gentlemen,
Proudly announces, that in next 2 week (just giving myself a time, actually!), I’ll intoduce to ALL OF YOU my new sweetheart! We ‘met’ last month, actually! It is just the dag-dig-dug happened kinda late..waiting this and that! But, worth waiting laa.Hehe..(..malu..).
So, EVERYBODY! No need to envy me. I just don’t need it right now..!
Hehehe…

So, wait arrr…wait until we are ready to reveal it to the public!
(I am sure that you guys out there crying-sobbing while reading these! )

Last but not least,
Muah! Love U!

And thanks for being loyal to my mumbling-writing-of-nothing!
I can’t imagine that this Blog got its own fan..mmmm..not bad! Geeee…

No comments:

Post a Comment