30 November 2009

Howling at the New Moon

Nuffnang out there, you must be already known why I put "Howling at the New Moon" as a title. Right?


Again about The Twilight Saga? Ohoooooooooo… I just love the film. And first time ever, I get tooooo involved to a film (even Titanic doesn’t drive me crazy like this!), so I bought the first three books about this most lunatic love ever happened on earth. How I wish this love story is really happened in Forks. How I wished that Bella does exist, howling for Edward’s love!


Click here: Previous entry!

Someone told me that I shouldn’t read the books before the movies because it will ruin all the moods. Hush! I really can’t wait for their story to be revealed in another sequel. Now, I’m looking forward to bought “Breaking Dawn” and “Midnight Sun”.The third books (the ending) make me shocked. I mean it, SHOCKED! Could it be!!???

What make me howling for this film? Thousand reason! Bella and Edward. Their romance is the crux of the film. Starting from the way how Edward showed up in the film – at the canteen, it makes me bristling! The way Edward looks at Bella, confusing why he can’t read Bella’s mind, it make me excited. The way the ways they reflect atmosphere in the forest, chill!

That’s Twilight!

And when it comes to New Moon, it really makes me jumping around hysteria when my sisters said they had watched it, without me! No way! Even I do read the books thousand times, I just can’t waited for weekend to come so that I’ll be the first in line to get the ticket and watched my Bella and Edward. What a masochistic week!


Love the way Edward said. "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…”


Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment