21 April 2010

Say no to lipstick tester.

Babe..
Suke shopping-shopping or at least window shopping. From one window to another. Serious, first tips - JANGAN LA PAKAI 3 inch heel. I love wearing my barbie-ballet-shoes doing all-day window-shopping or at least not more than half-inch heel. Leceh beb..

This entry bukan pasal heel..jauh sekali pasal tips on how-to-choose-shoes-for-shopping. It's still related about window shopping but more to makeups.

Sekali sekala singgah di mana-mana mall, sure kita akan melalui makeup counters. Sogo - entrance je dah counters of perfume & makeups. Or at least, suke hopping inside Watson or Guardian, menjengah sekejap promotion bahagian Maybeline. (Maskara aku tak abis lagi, baru je beli dorg dah kuar promotion yang baru plak..huh!).

How about testing lipstick on your b.e.a.utiful gorgeous lips. YIKES babes! Don't. (And here I really CAN'T ACCEPT THOSE GIRLS TRYING THOSE TESTERS TO THEIR LIPS). I saw one! Eyy..rasa nak tanya je.. "Bibir u yang ke berapa sapu lipstick tu?"

Here, i saw one article about this UN-acceptable act.

So girls, NO-NO-NO.

Not even mencuit dengan jari, then apply it to your lips... sama je babe! The virus is at the lipstick itself! (No wonder, semua tester kat those pharmacy habis sememeh. YIKES! Ada hati nak sapu terus ke bibir..)

Oppss. Ada jugak yang try sapu pada belakang tangan. I wonder where this tricks come from. Hahahaha. Someone pls..pls..pls...tell me.

Asking me how I'm trying new lipstick?

It's instict. Just love the colour, think it suitable with me --> TAKE IT TO COUNTER AND PAY. I used to wear some-kind-of-plum-color. Wanna make it kinda pink? Just apply it with lipgloss. The plum will turn to pinkies with glossy look.

Fact - tak pernah habiskan sampai 'ke titisan terakhir' untuk sebatang lipstick. It took years, babe. Now i got, 5-6 lipstick.

*wink-wink~ nite, babe!


Owh, little update on this entry: I'm looking for lipstick pallet. Not combining with eyeshadow. Lipstick pallet only. Can't find even at SASA. Anyone got any idea where i can get LIPSTICK PALLET?

No comments:

Post a Comment