23 October 2008

Ada cerita dalam cerita...

Malam tadi ada Jamuan Raya BSM. Tapi bukan itu yang jadi main topik aku sekarang. It is just because a phrase of word yang salah sorang member BSM aku throw out yang buat aku tersentap kejap.

Aku sendiri tak tahu camne riak muka aku time tu, cuma yang aku tahu...sebelum member lain perasan riak muka aku berubah...better I leave them! And yes, I did. Quiet far from them..

Why?

Confius sampai ke rumah and even when I try to close my eyes. Ermm...they shouldnt talk about it anymore. Or..is it just my own feeling? Misunderstanding? Is it possible...?

Think again!

Erm..

Nope! I dont think that it is just a misunderstanding anymore. It is CLEAR stated there! And all that happen recently...it make me believe that it is for REAL.

Just peeping one of my friend's blog. Title~ Kisah rumput dan orang yang kita sayang. It knocked me hardly, actually! Hurm...whatever! Warna-warni sungguh hidup kita ni kan?

Experience...moved us to the next stage of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment